Saturday, March 11, 2006

regen

Ik was vorige keer nog iets vergeten te schrijven. Die nacht ben ik wakker geworden van het getokkel op 't dak. 't regende! De eerste keer in drie maanden dat ik regen zie. En 't was niet allen voor mij een verrassing. Normaal gezien regent 't in deze periode nooit in Nasik. 't was ook heel koud, zelf met een fleece had ik nog kou. En in de kranten werd er al geschreven over hoe slecht dit zal zijn voor de oogst. 't Is nu nog steeds behoorlijk fris, maar 't regent toch al niet meer.

Last time I forgot to mention something. That night I woke up of a tikking sound on the roof. It was raining! The first time in 3 months I see rain. And it was not only a surprise to me. Normally it never rains in Nasik around this time of the year.. And it was so cold. Even though I wore a fleece jacket I was still cold. The papers even wrote about how bad all of this will be for the crops. It's still quite chilly, but it has stopped raining now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home